The Spring 2017 issue of Court Circular
Zurich Municipal is delighted to announce that the Spring 2017 issue of Court Circular is now available.
Court Circular features the latest significant judgments from across the courts, enabling you and your organisation to keep up to speed with your responsibilities, review your risk management procedures where appropriate, and maintain and nurture the good reputation your organisation deserves.
This issue features a wide range of judgments from across the courts, covering many relevant topics, including:
- Occupiers' Liability – the key requirement of a visitor's reasonable safety
- Occupiers' Liability – children's accidents at school
- Highway Authorities – duty regarding the removal of surface debris
- Highway Authorities – duty to respond out of hours to reports of serious defects
- Employers' Liability – vicarious liability for an employee's assault
- Employers' Liability – the question of control in claims regarding PUWER
- Police Service – the test for demonstrating reasonable grounds for arrest
- Fraud – the evidential requirements in committal applications
- Motor – contributory negligence of a cyclist and a pedestrian
- Trees – operating inspection systems suitable for the area and the particular trees
- Civil procedure – limitation, PAD costs, disclosure of surveillance evidence
- Damages – multiple ankle injuries, and awards for mesothelioma
If you have any suggestions on how we can improve Court Circular, we would be happy to hear your feedback: just email us at email@example.com.