New whitepaper sheds light on social housing challenges
- While Brexit dominates the news agenda, the housing crisis remains arguably Britain’s greatest domestic policy challenge
- We have interviewed social housing senior leaders across the UK to find out how the sector is responding to the challenges it faces
- These wide-ranging insights have been brought together in our new whitepaper
In 2016, we produced our first whitepaper based on interviews with social housing senior leaders. Our latest housing whitepaper reveals how much has changed in the sector over the last three years.
Titled A perfect storm: Risk perspectives from social housing senior leaders, our new report discusses issues such as:
- The achievability of government house-building targets
- The impact of the Grenfell Tower tragedy
- The potential consequences of Brexit
- The developing role of artificial intelligence in social housing
- The challenge of data security in a post-GDPR world
There is also a section on the unique set of challenges facing housing associations in Scotland.
Download our social housing whitepaper.